Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fun^^

Yesterday was April fool~
I was trying really hard to fool ppl..
Lets see~
Victim 1: I sms him n told him tat i was at the mamak stall down his hse wif frenss.
I asked him whether wanna join or not. He said he cant cos he was gonna hav dinner soon.>< A FAILED 1!! HAHA~ is ok...still fun~XP

Victim 2: I sms her tat i was outside her hse~ She didn't reply at all!! wat the...
haha~~ A failed 1 oso~~ must try harder next year..XD

Victim 3: We were chatting on msn. Halfway, I asked her whether wanna yamcha o not.
She damn serious and replied 'nobody fetch me oo..'
Den i said'nvm, go yam down ur condo there~'
I guess she said 'ok'...
Then, i....hehehe~~ ' HAPPY APRIL FOOL!!! '
I noe tats very lame but better than ntg~~hohoho..

After tat, i sent a msg to some of my frenss...
The content>>> I m facebooking, i saw another one picture of u, ur underwear not pruposely show up when u wear skirt n sit down take picture. I tot ur fren havent know it. better quick log in fb then ask ur fren delete tat pic wic i mention. i send u the link. u try to check it out


www. April Fool's Day.com~~

Nice one!! HAHAHAHA!!

Its soooo fun fooling ppl..I m sorry if i really sked them, juz 4 1 day oni la...
HOHOHO~~ HAPPY BELATED APRIL FOOL!! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment