Thursday, December 2, 2010

O.O

A day out finally...=)

I went out of my house with uniform..
when i was about to enter my car..one auntie passed by..
she asked..'eh, form 6 ar?'
I answered..'nola, i wear for fun only..^^'
she said.'Bluffing?'
I said...'serious la..'
'Then where are u going?'
I said...'watch movie...^^'
she turned to woon...'ur friend gila..' O.O..

LOL..any problem with that? uniform only ma...=)
I admit that it was a bit sot....but that was fun..haha..
Together with chyi, woon and amber...we watched 'rapunzel'
Owh it is so sweeeettt...nice movie...=)

Back home...after woke up from my nap...suddenly felt so moody..til now? ><
I need someone to talk to...
Opened fb and msn...although there were so many of them online..
Yet...everyone was busying with their own stuff...or their partner..
>< >< ><

ishh..
I dun wanna do homework...i dun wanna sleep...i dun wan this i dun wan that...
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment