Lulala...it's rainy night....
Exam faster over pls...
Holiday and exam at the same time, how to concentrate wor...>.<
(excuse..=p)
I love to read on my bed..
So..I always bring one whole stack of notes into the room...
Then I lay comfortably on my bed, picked up one book, and started reading..
(tick tuck tick tuck..)
my mind started to wander...
My sitting position becoming lower n lower...
My eyes becoming smaller n smaller...
Tada~ zzzZzzZzzZzz....
Yet, I can't sleep well though..
Cos I m worried!!! (guai student..can't help it...cehhh haha)
I opened my eyes wide...sit up..thinking that I couldn't really study on bed..lah...
So...I decided to go to my desk and continue~
Table lamp..ON...aircond..ON...
3..2..1...GO!!!!!
After a few minutes..so boring laaa..
Maybe I will have more 'ohm' with music on...
MUSIC!!! ON!!!!
Continue....I find myself more interested to the songs..sigh..
Tried my very best to focus on my notes..
Sadly, failed...
I ended up staring at the words....
How can I like this???
cannot cannot!!!
I cannot stay in this room anymore...
I have to stay away from computer!!
So, I took all my ' ga cang'..
And.....move!!!
Guess where I will be going?
Bed again...=p
With the big whole stack of notes..there I go again..
*on bed*...
Aiya!!!!!! Cannot concentrate!!!!
Cannot cannot!
I.....moved again...=.=
I repeated moving from bed to desk..desk to bed..bed to desk...desk to bed...bed to desk..........
P/s...my grandma was on the bed beside me..
She said I m annoying..>.<
Blekkkk haha...
Yay wednesday is coming very soon...
Gamgambateh!!!!^^
No comments:
Post a Comment