Initially I wish to update my blog after my exam..
but then changed my mind..why do we have to wait til certain time to do something we wanna do? =)
just can't wait...hoho!!
today's physics paper 5....><
ok it's over now~~~
but then changed my mind..why do we have to wait til certain time to do something we wanna do? =)
just can't wait...hoho!!
today's physics paper 5....><
ok it's over now~~~
Looking forward to the holidays~
dunno how long will it be...
I'm thinking, what will I be doing during the free time??
rot at home?? LOL~
Hope I won't coz the long holidays last year made me so much lazier~
I wanna try something different...do something different...
Ytd...your words got me thinking...
sigh...'Tell me what you good at'..
got no answer to that... ='(
Stalk ppl's blog...came across the music..
this melody soon attracted me...
it kinda reminded me of the japanese drama '一公升的眼泪'
sad feeling.. < blue dragon >
Time, why you no pass faster?!
Friday! come faster pls!!!
Before that, concentrate on my last paper first~~
Gambateh hyok hyok!! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment