Hmm..I feel like there is something wrong with my teeth or jaw, so i went to see a dentist..
He told me that I need to wear braces~
Price> rm 6000~ O.O
After that i started calling around to ask about details.
They said only rm 4k ++...okay not 'only'...'k' is a lot...=(
Government's one is obviously cheaper...but dunno have to wait for how many years..
I am not young any more...well, still young...just not that young...
so....I am having problem in making decision AGAIN~
I told my dad about it...
He said this is not a big deal...
Not a big deal>> not the money, is me wearing braces..
what he means is i won't die without braces..
and this is the profit thing..
At first I was unhappy, like why he has to disagree with me every time?
I went online to check...google...
Actually I dunno what I wanna search...just simply...
Then, I went to my cousin's house...
She had her braces removed not long ago and she suggested me not to wear braces..
It's because you will have a few of your teeth removed so there will be gaps...
And the teeth will not be that strong anymore..
Advices from professional, friends, dad, cousin...
I dunno who to listen to....=(
I hate to make decision, I am noob in making decision~
God, can u tell me what to do? Tell me in dreams tonight will u? ><
Back from cousin's house, touched when dad said ah gong is willing to sponsor me the money..
Appreciate that a lot but I am not gonna take it...
Although dad did not agree with me, he still thought about it and talked about it..
thank them in my heart~ =)
problem not solved yet.....ish
No comments:
Post a Comment