I..have a confession to make.
You know, human have emotions.
Unfortunately, it is not always a good thing when your mood is immediately known via your expression or tone.
I don't like to hide anything so I would just express everything out.
After that, I will be overwhelmed with guilt.
Sometimes, even anger.
What's the point of keep repeating the same mistake and then keep saying you are guilty?
This is the act of a LOSER.
I know, one day, I too will grow old.
I, will become like them, slow, confused, stubborn.
I know, I should treat them with patience, care and love.
I know I know.
But, sometimes, our perceptions are different and when they insist on doing something that we think is not proper, volume goes up to convey the message we want to pass, forgetting that their hearing are deteriorating, their intention are actually very simple, and they can be easily satisfied.
This is a long road of learning.
Time, is running. They never stop growing older, weaker.
We, play a part, to be with them.
I am sorry. I will do what I should.
No comments:
Post a Comment