Saturday, May 17, 2014

=)

I realized the existence of my blog when randomly been asked about the blogspot link.
This place has long been abandoned, due to...?

As time goes by, writing has becoming more and more like a stranger. The habit of putting things into words is replaced by many other more important events in life. Perhaps it's me being more lazy, or I chose to record things in memories.

We have come to a point where we need to figure out what we are going to do in the near future. Questions still raised, directions still blurred. I don't want to disappoint loved ones, and I want to do my best. No matter how things change along the way, I believe everything happens for a reason, and not just by chance. We fall, we cry, we stand up, we move on. We become stronger after every setbacks that are valuable.

I am loving whatever I am doing, though I was lost in the beginning. The picture is getting clearer and I am going to embrace whatever that may come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment