Thursday, July 19, 2012

A cold day

A cold morning. Back to my home sweet home. The timetable is terribly awesome. I hope I mean what I said. Almost a month since I first stepped into my dream university. As expected, it's a really different environment. Although the workload is not much, we have deadlines to meet. August, seems like still so far away, is actually not. The method of teaching the lessons are totally different from that in pre-u. More presentations, more speaking part involved. I have always been a listener in class. Ask me to speak out my opinions? Oh, sorry, my mind is blank. If not being asked or forced to, I would never ever step in front myself. Sigh, I know I shouldn't be like this. The lecturer is right, if you do not do now, you will sure regret later in life. The more you don't want to do, JUST DO IT. Argh..

At this hour, everyone is away for work or school or whatsoever. What am I doing here? Sigh x2.
Try to get ready for my violin exam tomorrow. I don't know why am I in front of the computer now. I don't even try hard during this last minute. A few roads laid in front of me. Though I missed the road I wanted the most, I was given other choices. Regret, doesn't help at all. If we keep looking backwards, we will never move forward. I understand that well. Standing in front of the few roads, I...am still standing, right there. First step, please, first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment