Sunday, July 8, 2012

Change

Morning. Just read a blog of my friend. I am so impressed! One thing is it is really long despite its small writing. Another thing is, it's inspiring. (Okay I find myself run out of topic to continue writing)

I want to write some in-depth stuff but no idea comes to mind. Talking about my blog, I never change it since don't-know-how-many-months ago. Be it the design, or the pictures.
It is because, I am afraid of change, I guess. Take my hair for example, my cousin used to advise me for so long to get me straighten it. And now, I am very reluctant to change my hair colour although I wanted so long to try a new hairstyle. I would go around saying I feel like dye-ing my hair. Then they will say, 'Dye lah'. My typical answer is, 'I am scared.' I am scared that it doesn't look nice. OR it will spoil the hair. Anyway, I might try it someday. Hehe. I just cut my hair. I am surprised that my ah ma saw the changes.

Something I want to do is, CHANGE. Change for the better, of course. If we don't do now, then when?






3 comments:

  1. come dye! hahaa~ tak suka then dye back black la~~~ :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. chyi>> my hair already black enough! haha~
    wen>> no die no die~~~ =D

    ReplyDelete