Monday, July 9, 2012

IMU - I miss u

It's raining now. But I feel hot. After waking up from nap, I am not sure if I was really sleeping or just shutting my eyes. So many things in my mind. I just got my ID with my name spelled wrongly. And I realized that only when I reached home. How blur! I feel hungry now. I miss eating Nando's.

Last Friday was like a girls night out. We went for a simple dinner. As usual, I would order my apple juice. She won't miss ordering mushroom soup. We were so high, wanted to try 'tutti frutti' for the first time. She said it's near her house. 'Very near only.' She said. Oookiee. I thought we were so near to the place, still planning what to do then. After several rounds, she started wondering. I can't help but asked, 'are you dreaming that time?' We decided to go back her house after that. Lay on her bed, so comfortable. We took pictures, whats-app each other though we were just beside each other. The day ended with the song she composed. Damn nice, seriously. So, 'tutti frutti' in Manjalara? Still a myth.

Today is Monday, Monday. I have this kind of weird feeling again. I don't know how to describe it. It's like inside you is so heavy. I received a sms. It showed 'Daddy'. Aww you don't know how much I miss you. I am always looking forward to weekend. I want my weekend to spend with my family, if possible. So, when there's activities on weekend, I would think twice. Oh, I guess this is what troubled me? My weekend this week is filled. =(

I love listening to our lecturer, Ms Crescentia. Her words are meaningful and thought-provoking. She shared her stories of losing her loved ones. Death or illness, we can treat them as part of the journey of life. We can't expect life to be filled with joy and happiness only. Right? Everything has two sides. The good and the bad. The positive and the negative. I am touched by the way they deal with it. She asked a question, 'Why do we have to wait until the last moment of our life to start loving people?' Something like that. When we have so many chances to do now, why wait? I tried to hold back my tears. Life, isn't just about 'myself', it includes 'others'. Learn to love, do whatever we are supposed to do, before everything is too late. Life, is a discovery of oneself, a journey.

2 comments: