Today is Monday. I woke up early so that I wouldn't be stuck in the jam which eventually cause unnecessary frustration. The exam was over and one more left. Not the end yet as more are coming.
Talking about yesterday, I followed my Dad to Mid Valley to buy cake for my grandpa. We went there because he said that the cake there look nice. Actually that was fruit tart and Dad didn't know about it. Luckily there was still a whole, complete tart and we bought it. The main thing I want to talk about is, I actually bought a bread cost RM9.80. Dad didn't realized it was that expensive until it was paid. The bread is almost as hard as a rock. I had a bite this morning, and it is just some normal, tasteless flour. A bread cost RM9.80, only a not-so-smart person will buy it I guess? Filled with regret, I asked my friends to try and give comments. Some of them said not bad and quite nice. At least that made me feel better. Until I went home and let my aunt to try. She said that she would consider even if it is a RM0.98 bread. T.T
What bother me is not only the money spent, but also the stupidity shown. Why I bought it? Because I saw the tag 'walnut and cheese' written, I thought it must be some cheesy yummy incredibly delicious bread with that kind of price. Who knows that 'good-looking' thing only has the appearance and no content? I should have thought of a bread is not worth that much. Now I am having an issue with a BREAD. I feel heart-ache, what more the one who paid for it. I know that at that moment, if I was using my own hard-earned money, I wouldn't even look at it. I feel sorry for my Dad. I promise myself that I will think twice before buying anything in the future.
We had a dinner celebration. After a nice meal, we ate the tart bought while having some nice chit-chat. We talked about the 'Gangnam style' played outside, the married couple to the trip we had 2 years ago.That was the first time we saw snow and we were excited every time the topic was raised. Sweet memories are something money can't buy and they will be with you forever. I am glad that we have them and will continue to make more.
No comments:
Post a Comment