Thursday, December 13, 2012

Malaysian driver?

After the class finished, I went straight out from the lecture hall, to the lift, down the floors, towards my car. I walked and smiled a little when I saw my car. As I was approaching, I noticed something. Some obvious scratches on the side of my car! Red colour paint can be seen! Damn you red car driver, was all I thought. I was hoping it was not some deep scratches. Too bad, it was!

Sigh, I shouldn't have park down here. Why think that they will avoid your car when some drivers are just idiots on the road? It's my fault for parking beside the narrow road. I will never ever ever ever park there again. Mood was affected. On the way back home, my mind was all on whether the scratches can be polished and then removed. Too bad again, polish couldn't help as the scratches are too deep.

I feel like cursing the stupid driver. It seems like I am being a little overdramatic.Sigh. And then I thought of how I scratched my neighbour's car two years ago when I first got my P license. The car alarm rang and the green paint left on it. Everyone would know it was whose 'good job' as there was only one bright green car on that street. Because I was on the rush that day, I just raised my hand to my forehead which signalling 'sorry' and drove away. Although I went to apologize to uncle on the other day, now only I understand that feeling. I really appreciated his forgiveness. Maybe I should do the same thing. Good deeds can cause an impact to the other person and without knowing it becomes a cycle which passes around. The only difference is I don't know who the stupid driver is.

Phew I feel much better after pouring everything out. I guess I got to get some rest first and then fight tomorrow! Don't get me wrong. I am not going to search that person out. Just, fight for the test! Go Go Yee Wen!

No comments:

Post a Comment