Monday, December 17, 2012

Love

Time is passing so rapidly, mercilessly, leaving signs on the face of our loved ones. During weekdays I would be away from home and only come back during weekends. That is the moment I look forward to. Every time I look at them after a week, they look more tired and more wrinkles are running over their face. I do not know how to describe my feeling, just plain heart-ache.

Firstly, my lovely Dad. I understand his stress, his worries, his tiredness. Not only he needs to work outside, he also do everything himself when he is home. He said, everything and everyone is dependent on him. He seldom complains and I really hope to help. However, my help is always in vain as I am not alert enough to do what is supposed to do. Meanwhile, I did blamed when any of them in the family did not contribute and left everything to him. Anyway, this is called life. When you care too much, you get more tired.

And then my ah ma. She is much skinnier and also weaker now. Even walking can cause her running out of breath. I feel so sorry when I did not give much assistance. I am sorry when I did not wait for her to finish her sentences patiently. I am sorry when I turned away while she was being negative. I am sorry for being rude to her. I am sorry for not bringing her out often because I thought she was troubling me. I am sorry I am sorry. Recently, she keeps saying she has insomnia at night and had dreams about the deceased. She also said she has not much time left. Often time I tried to ignore yet couldn't help but feel sad at the thought of it. I assured her that she is healthy and she will not leave!

I really hope that I will always appreciate everything and everyone around me. I LOVE THEM.

2 comments:

  1. Lets be by their side whenever we can. They will sure get better. =)

    ReplyDelete